Love Pakistan & Build Pakistan

I am a person who lives in a country where bullet is cheaper than a life, where feelings sells like bananas, where every politician claims himself a good one, where we suffer from hunger, load shedding, poverty, floods, earthquakes, hunger, cruelty and other mishaps.

But.....

Still I am a Pakistani. I love my country the most. I want it to be flourished and prosper even though I know that the whole system has become culprit. I wonder while seeing my fellows who blame the country for their requirements. who wish to leave Pakistan just for the sake of money. Is money is everything in life that matters ?

From my childhood I listened one statement Love pakistan and Build Pakistan (by Hakim Muhammad Saeed Shaheed-e-Pakistan) and when grown up I always heard Love Pakistan or Leave Pakistan. I couldnt make out the difference. If we cant build our country then why should we blame the system. Nobody wants to apply in army, police or politics then who the hell are us to blame the system...?

Some people relates to different political parties. may I ask them how would u expect them to solve your problems whose leaders doesn't even know what are the basic problems of pakistani masses ? How many of your leaders travels in the public buses? How many leaders/politicians works daily 8 hours in a factory or in a farm? How many of them knows that how a farmer waters his farm ?

What I believe is this that Pakistan belongs to us and we belongs to this country. We are the one who could lead it to the success.Please dont leave this country alone.. Love pakistan and Build Pakistan...

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree.... I believe hard times make a nation and instill the motivation to stand by it and be more productive. America took itself out of the Great Depression, Japan was doomed after the atomic strikes in World War II but it bounced back with commitment to continuous improvement.....we've got examples... all we need is to be inspired and disseminate positivity in our circle!

    ReplyDelete